72% of leaders around the world agree that employer branding has a significant impact on hiring, and even more so has a significant impact on your business’s success.
The Employer Branding training is designed to support you as a professional to develop the right skills, techniques and tools to allow you to remain competitive and acquire the best talent in the market. At the end of the course you will have a much better understanding of how to use marketing and communication to enhance your results in terms of recruitment, employee engagement and building a strong employer brand.
• 2.5 hours bi-weekly online mentor assisted sessions
• Encouraged and remotely assisted self-paced learning
• Applicable across various industries like HORECA, healthcare services, IT, education, B2B services or retail.
• Real-life examples and case studies, customized to the specific of trainees’ industry
• Equips you to plan, develop and manage employer branding strategies and tactics
• Learn how to collaborate and manage internal and external suppliers
• Hands-on, customized final project
• Access to all learning material
• Online assistance post-graduation through an Alumni Facebook Group
- Online sessions
For accessing the best value of this course, English knowledge is needed (B1 level minimum). Participants should have a basic understanding of marketing and studies or experience in business would present an advantage in getting the best value out of the course.
- HR professionals looking to improve their skills and results by expanding their expertise in Employer Branding
- Marketing professionals who wish to specialize in the area of Employer Branding
- Middle management professionals who wish to learn new ways of accessing the best talent on the market and retaining their own best talent.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this Employer Branding course, you will become familiar with employer branding tools, processes and principles to:
- Leverage your branding and marketing capabilities in a highly competitive and dynamic labor market environment
- Build an employer branding strategy to better position your company on the labor market and achieve both your talent management and business goals.
- Create and manage employer branding, recruitment advertising and engagement campaigns in an integrated approach using both online and offline channels.
- Value the collaboration in cross-functional teams to enhance value creation
- Manage a high variety of marketing suppliers
- Measure your performance as an employer in order to adapt your strategy and attract and retain the best talent for you.
- Monitor and track you employer branding efforts
I. MarCom Basics
- What is marketing and how it links to the growth strategy of a business
- Marketing mix and how marketing affects all areas of the business
- Marketing functions and roles
- How to define Audience
- Setting goals
- Setting a budget
- How to do proper planning
II. Employer Branding Strategy
- What is Employer Branding
- How to build an Employer Branding Strategy
- How to link Employer Branding with you company objectives
- Employer Branding and Culture
III. Employer Branding Tactics
- Building the Candidate and Employee Journey
- Recruitment Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Internal Communication
- Employee Engagement
IV. Measuring Employer Branding
- Employer Branding KPIs
- Social Media & Employer Branding
- Measuring Employer Branding ROI