At the end of this training, you will gain the marketing skills that you can easily and immediately apply in your business context.
The Brandocracy Training Programs
We have created these training programs as a response to the needs we have identified together with our clients. We believe they are not the only ones struggling to implement their marketing strategies. With these live, 100% practical training sessions, which we have already tested, we are integrating mentorship as an important part of what Brandocracy stands for.
Understanding, accumulating, and mastering knowledge and skills is a process that requires, time, practice, and intense study in any field. The same applies to marketing. This is why we propose this format, with a series of weekly hands-on sessions for a longer period spending to a couple of weeks, interacting directly with the specialized trainers who are ready to answer any question.
You will learn the basics of marketing, from objectives, principles to tools and processes that cover the entire marketing mix spectrum (product, promotion, price, placement, people, processes and physical evidence). At the end of the course, you will have a much better understanding of how to use marketing and communication to enhance your results by reaching the right people with your services or products.
din partea cursanților
Eu personal sunt foarte încântată și cred că nu exista o altă variantă mai potrivită atât pentru pentru mine ca om de marketing, cât și pentru compania unde lucrez, EMS Floor Group. Cursul cu Cipriana și Georgiana este realizat pentru B2B foarte profesionist și user-friendly. Structura cursului este foarte ușor de urmărit și implementat întrucât fiecare modul are exemple clare, explicate foarte coerent de traineri și care pot fi aplicate în orice tip de business. Valoarea adăugată este adusă de experiența personală a trainerilor, care sunt foarte bine pregătiți și implicati în fiecare curs și nu numai. Este super! Mult succes.
— Alina PETRICAN
Tendering & Marketing Manager, EMS Floor Group
- 2.5 hours bi-weekly online mentor assisted sessions
- Encouraged and remotely assisted self-paced learning
- Applicable across various industries like HORECA, healthcare services, IT, education, B2B services, or retail.
- Real-life examples and case studies customized based on the trainees’ industry background
- Equips you to plan, develop and manage marketing strategies and tactics
- Learn how to collaborate and manage internal and external marketing suppliers
- Hands-on, customized final project
- Access to all learning material
- Online assistance post-graduation in an Alumni Facebook group
- Online sessions in Romanian
- All materials will be provided in English
Participants don’t need previous marketing or communications studies. For accessing the best value of this course, English knowledge is needed (B1 level minimum). Also, it helps to be creative, analytical, solutions-oriented, and with an open mind.
- Professionals looking to start or develop a career in marketing and communication
- Marketing professionals who wish to further develop their skills
- Management professionals looking to understand how marketing and communication can bring value and support achieving their business objectives
- Entrepreneurs who wish to understand how they can use marketing to enhance their results and also improve collaboration with external marketing professionals.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this Marketing Essentials course, you will become familiar with marketing and communications tools, processes, and principles to:
- Leverage your marketing capabilities in a highly competitive and dynamic business environment
- Build a marketing strategy and better position yourself and your company on the market
- Build strategies directly linked to your company’s objectives
- Create and manage marketing and communication campaigns in an integrated approach using both online and offline channels.
- Value the collaboration in cross-functional teams to enhance value creation
- Manage a high variety of marketing suppliers
- Measure your marketing efforts and track it back to your business results
I. MarCom Principles
- What is marketing and how it links to the growth strategy of a business
- Marketing mix and how marketing affects all areas of the business
- Marketing functions and roles
II. MarCom Strategy
- Research & Analysis
- Target Audience and segmentation
- Setting goals
- Setting budget
III. Marcom Processes & Tools
- Employer Branding
- Internal Communications
- Event Management
- Content Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Social Media
IV. Marketing Professionals
- Preparing for getting a Marketing job
- Coaching for improving your soft skills as a marketer and communicator
- Pitch your Marketing Strategy