Digital Marketing Training
Access the next level of success for your career and business by enhancing your digital marketing and communications capabilities.
Access the next level of success for your career and business by enhancing your digital marketing and communications capabilities. This training is designed to support you as a professional in developing your digital marketing skills so you can apply them immediately. At the end of this training, you will have the tools and the know-how to create your company’s Digital Marketing Strategy. The teaching model is focused on practice, with hands-on exercises and ADS campaign simulations on Facebook, Google or LinkedIn, Social Media, Lead Generation, Web Analytics and many more.
What will you learn?
You will understand the role of Digital Marketing in a company’s strategy
- We will go through the entire spectrum of Marcom roles, processes and tools;
- Marketing and Communications principles;
- Digital Marketing and Communications Strategy;
- Digital Marketing and Communications Tools;
- How to set objectives;
- How to set Digital Marketing KPIs;
- Marketing and Communications Processes (Branding, Internal Communications, Digital Marketing, Event Management, Content Marketing, PR, CSR)
To facilitate experiential learning, you will work on a practical project that we will carry out throughout this educational program. Each student will be guided to develop a personalized project based on their own learning needs and practical applicability. In short, you will be working on the online marketing project of the company where you work.
We have created this training based on our experience of over 10 years in marketing so that you can easily apply all the concepts immediately in the company you work for. We will briefly go through some basic elements of online marketing, from objectives, principles, to tools and processes that cover the entire spectrum of the marketing mix.
At the end of the course, you will have the necessary concepts to create a digital marketing strategy for the industry in which you are active.
- 5 hours bi-weekly online mentor assisted sessions
- Encouraged and remotely assisted self-paced learning
- Applicable across various industries like HORECA, healthcare services, IT, education, B2B services or retail.
- Real-life examples and case studies customized based on the trainees’ own industry
- Equips you to plan, develop and manage marketing strategies and tactics
- Learn how to collaborate and manage internal and external marketing suppliers
- Hands-on, customized final project
- Access to all learning material
- Online assistance post-graduation in an Alumni Facebook group
- Online sessions in Romanian (or English upon request)
- All materials used in the program are in English
It will be an applied online marketing course, so it is important that the participants have marketing basics knowledge or have already graduated from the Marketing Basics module. For accessing the best value of this course, English knowledge is needed (B1 level minimum). It is important to be creative, analytical, solution-oriented and open-minded.
- Marketing professionals looking to understand better how to put together all the pieces of the puzzle for digital marketing and where to find and how to use existing information on the topic.
- Marketing professionals who wish to further develop their skills in digital marketing and communication using the experience of expert practitioners in the field
- Entrepreneurs or middle management professionals looking to understand how and what to ask from their own internal or external marketing teams
Key Learning Outcomes
After completing the Digital Marketing course, you will become familiar with the tools, processes and principles of online marketing and communication and:
- You will have the knowledge to formulate, plan and execute an online marketing strategy with an appropriate channels mix that will enable you to achieve the business objectives of the company
- You will know how to link the online marketing strategy to the company’s objectives and how to measure the achieved results
- You will know how to target your audience (Buyer Persona) online through Pay Per Click campaigns through Google Ads, Social Media, Facebook Marketing or LinkedIn Marketing
- You will be able to build integrated strategies using social media marketing, web analytics, email marketing
- You will know how to analyze your keywords, what tools to use in order to increase the online visibility of the business
I. MarCom Principles
- What is marketing and how it links to the growth strategy of a business
- Marketing mix and how marketing affects all areas of the business
II. MarCom Processes & Tools
- Content Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing (internal & external)
- Social Media
- Advertising (PPC)
III. Digital Marketing Strategy
- What is Digital Marketing?
- How to do research?
- How to analyze competitors?
- How to do a SWOT Analysis
- How to segment the target audience?
- How to create a Buyer Persona?
- How to design the brand positioning and key messages?
- How to set marketing objectives?
- How to set marketing KPIs?
- How to build a budget for an online marketing srtategy?
- How to create an online marketing plan?
IV. Digital Marketing
- Pay Per Click Advertising Basics (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- arch Engine Optimization Basics
- Email Marketing (MailChimp)
- Google Analytics Basics
- How to monitor all marketing activity and make results-based decisions?
V. Marketing Professionals
- Coaching for improving your soft skills as a marketer and communicator
- Pitch your Marketing Strategy